Back on the Scene
A few comments to kick things off again:
- Working at home is a fine opportunity to test the applicability of the Ballmer Peak to non-coding work.
- The sport of cycling has become virtually unwatchable, due to endless goddamn scandal. This is depressing.
- Fortunately, the Patriots this year make cycling’s precipitous falloff more bearable (although not without scandal).
- Hot water heaters … two in four months. Owie ow ow said the wallet.
- Leaves are fun:
- Campaign season in New Hampshire is fun. But what does it say about me that the candidate that best speaks to concerns I have winds up being Mike Gravel? I know I’ll wind up voting for the D-side of the Presidential ballot next year, regardless of the candidate, but on an issue basis, Gravel matches up with me nearly point for point. Kucinich, Edwards, and Richardson also cover bits and pieces of my concerns reasonably well. Is “self-marginalization” a real thing?
- Brewing is difficult to pull off with a two-year-old scooting about. Hope to pull off a few brews this fall, though…